How do you guys cope with the output of the TASKMAN program?  When it
comes up, I don't seem to be able to get the cursor into the list of
running programs so as to shut them down, which is usually why I run
TASKMAN in the first place.  Also, anybody know why, when I went to try to
reclass the window, the class list was empty and the cupboard was bare?
don't use this but about once every three or four months and every time I
do, it gives me fits.  Thanks for any help.

--
Walt Smith - Raleigh, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy."
      - Robert A. Heinlein

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net