Hi:

Although I admit I've got a lot more testing top do, I'm finding that,
although JFW is basicly an excellent screen reader, I'm finding that
there are some things Window-Eyes can do that JFW can't.  The biggest
plus I've found so far with Window-Eyes is that if it doesn't want to
inteact with an application, it simply doesn't.  On the other hand, I've
got several programs which JFW doesn't like, and it tells me so by
either sending an illegal operation message and shutting down the
unwanted application, or (worse) crashing or locking my system
altogether.  Now you tell me which you'd prefer.  This is not a slam,
because I acknowledge both are fine products, and I guess one's choice
between them depends on his system, his software, and what he wants to
accomplish.

>From: Simon F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fwd: A comparative review of Windoweyes and