Hello nice people.

Can someone explain why jfw will only read some line in a word document.  I
saved a message as text from eudora and went into word to edit it.  For
some reason jaws would start reading and then stop whether I used
ins-down-arrow or used the arrow keys to read one line at a time.  The
problem seemed to occur on the sixth or seventh line down.  and i couldn't
even get the dreaded blank, and it occured regardless of the cursor I chose
to use.

I am using office 97 and the latest patch for jfw.  Hmmm if more info is
needed please write privately.

Mark..

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net