Hi Danny,
I am an idiot. We changed the web page recently and I did not realize that
the MS Speech API program was changed in our forms, so you only have half
the solution you need. When you have a chance go to
http://www.futureforms.com/future_mspeech.htm I built a separate page for
the MS Speech programs that you can download and use.
Once you have installed both speech files you can test them by trying some
of the electronic forms I set up as a link as well.
Are you a software developer? The reason I ask is the instructions you are
looking for will be different than if you are a user. Better yet if you have
specific questions I can answer them for you.

Best Regards,

Bill Sahlberg
FutureForms

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
>> -
>> Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>>

>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God,
and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent, (John 17:3) .

-