The Visual Studio isn't really all that difficult, if the current tree level
could replace the previous tree level, giving it adequate screen space to be
read easily.
The RegEdit has the same type of difficulty--by the time you get 5 or 6
levels deep into a key path, the screen is full of the other windows on that
path.
I got so frustrated with trying to read the Visual Basic v6.0 docs with
Visual Studio that I finally printed them to a text file, book-by-book.  It
took a while, but at least now I can read the docs in a full-screen
environment!

Thanks,
Dennis Brown, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit the BlindProgramming  web site at
http://brown99.home.mindspring.com


-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: visual studio. -Reply -Reply


>Hi Charles.
>
>I am aware that Hj is trying to get some of the development tools like
>VB, C++ Java++ to work with Jfw.  They have managed to get MSAccess to
>work.  So time will tell.
>
>cheers
>Sean.
>
>>>> "Charles Lott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 25/March/1999 02:32am >>>
>Thanks.  I do hope, though, that someone makes a real effort at it,
>since I'm sure there are many potential blind developers out there.
>
>
>>From: "Sean Murphy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: visual studio. -Reply
>>Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 15:59:57 +1100
>>
>>Hi charles.
>>fox pro does not work with JFW.  I would be very surprised to see any
>>screen reader work with this development tool.
>>
>>Cheers
>>sean.
>>
>>>>> "Charles Lott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 24/March/1999 09:11am >>>
>>I must admit, the only applications in Visual Studio I've been
>working
>>
>>with are Vicual C++ and Visual FoxPro.  Further, I only tried to fire
>>up
>>FoxPro with JFW running, and got FoxPro unceremoiously dumpt via an
>>illegal operation message (general protection fault).  I've not been
>>able to find out for sure whether the problem is with JFW or with JFW
>>on
>>my specific machine.  I have written directly to Eric Damery, at HJ,
>>and
>>am awaiting a response.
>>
>>
>>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>Subject: visual studio.
>>>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 12:56:16 -0500
>>>
>>>Hello,
>>> How well does visual studio, not sure of the version, work with
>jfw?
>>
>>In
>>>particular, the app I'm concerned with is visual j++.
>>>Thank you for any information.
>>>Dave.
>>>
>>>___________________________________________________________________
>>>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>>>Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
>>http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>>>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
>>>-
>>>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>>>
>>
>>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>>-
>>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>>
>>-
>>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>>
>
>Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Reply via email to