I do not mean to offend anyone here, but if in doubt about whether
something in question is going to mess up your JFW key, rather than take
the chance, why do you not simply temporarily move it back over to your
authorization disk and not take the chance. There is absolutely no
downside to moving it to your authorization disk other than a slight
inconvenience, but that small inconvenience is far outweighed by the
potential consequence of losing your valuable key.
Ron Milliman
At 09:41 PM 3/27/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
> I recently defragged my windows 95 machine and did not remove jfw. It
>worked fine and I was able to follow using the jaws cursor. It completed
>the job in about 90 minutes with no problems at all. Good luck with yours.
>
>Joel
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>
>
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net