Michael,

Is this wazard a seperate program? Or this this something within Jaws that
I've not heard of before?

scott
At 07:48 PM 4/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I AM USING JFW 3.2.31 AND AM TRYING TO USE SOMETHYING MY TEXTBOOK CALLS A
>"COMBOBOX WIZZARD"  I have installed all the  wizzards.  I have used alt
>witn control-tab to view the buttons on the toolbars, but I can't find the
>combobox wizzard button.  I can put the combobox on the form using jaws
>scripts, and I can edit the properties, but this wizzard is supposed to ask
>questions which wil make it possible to set the properties by just answering
>a few simple questions.  How can I get to this wizzard?  I find editing the
>properties by hand doable, but whenever I try to select data for the
>manually created combobox, access says I am trying to paste too much data
>into the box because the box iswn't vbig enough.  Any help would be greatly
>appriciated.
>Michael
>
>
>-
>Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
>
>

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Reply via email to