Hi List,
You know how I've been replying to all of you and thanking you for your
emails. I was told to respond privately. So, to any one who is offended by
my making sure to respond to all your emails, I am very sorry, and it won't
happen again. I'll have to be more careful who I respond to privately and
who I can respond to publically.
Now, to the professor at the college who complained to me also, you gave me
a way to respond to people by hitting the (shift/control/a) command. Does
this mean that if I am in an email that I wish to respond to privately, I
should hit (shift/control/a) and it will pick out there personal address
from the email sent to me publically and that is where it will be sent if I
hit that function?
If this is true, you can respond to me publically, cause this is a direct
jfw/eudora issue using key strokes and everything.
To every one else on the list, I am truly sorry for taking up your time.
scott
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net