what scripts are you using with ICQ?

On Fri, 28 May 1999 00:03:23 -0700 Jim Dorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hello again everyone--
> 
> I've been trying to get ICQ to run with jfw, but am having no end of
> problems.  It's listed as being happy with speech, but I don't know 
> what
> bit I'm missing to make this the case.  Any help would be 
> appreciated.
> Thanks much.
> 
> Jim
> 
> --
> Jim Dorman
> email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www:  http://psg.com/~jimd/
> ICQ#:  39731043
> 
> -
> Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

want to see what my lists are about, or participate in list discussions
before subscribing?
 now you can. check it out at my list page and see what you think.
http://mmdlep.cjb.net/Lists.html
From: David Edick<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 
ICQ#:  31410451  Phone: (360) 876-9712   Jesus Is, Lord! of my life,
-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net

Reply via email to