-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Russell Solowoniuk
Sent: Sunday, 2 January 2000 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WP Office 2000 & JFW 3.5 Beta?

Hi all,

I received WP Office 2000 as a Christmas gift. I installed it and couldn't
get WP version 9 to work at all with JFW 3.31, so I installed the Beta
version of JFW 3.5. In the help file for JFW 3.5, I was instructed to open
WP and press control plus shift plus insert plus I to import a key into the
Windows registry so that JFW would work properly with WP. I did this and JFW
still couldn't read anything in WP. I would type in text, and JFW would just
say blank when I tried to read. I wrote HJ and was told to try starting WP
with the /FL switch. I did this and much to my surprise JFW now can read
very well in WP. Here is my problem though. Whenever I do anything in WP,
when I go to shutdown Windows 98 I get a message that WPWIN9 caused an
invalid page fault in module PFIT90.dll. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Does it have anything to do with the key that was imported into the
registry? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Russell

-
Visit the jfw ml web page: http://jfw.cjb.net
-