Pardon me, but since tuesday night december 28, I have not received anything
from the JFW mailing list.  I usually get one or more  JFW Digests a day.
I sent a message to the JFW mailing list admin yesterday but haven't
received a response.

Has there been any change in the JFW mailing lsit, or were we supposed to
let the JFW mailing list admin know whether or not we wanted to continue
to be on the JW mailing list?

I'd appreciate it if someone would let me know what the situation is,
and also instructions if wee were supposed to send a new subscribe request.

Thank you very much.
Barbara Wagrei h
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-