Ciao Andrea,
sorry for being such late, I am busy these day and forget things sometimes.

> I'm trying to use r.shaded.relief inside jgrass console, but it's not an exe
> file (I'm windows) and probably I must add some parameters to run it
> properly.
> Some advice?

I knew this would have been a problem at some point. I soon have to
test things heavily on windows, so at that point I will be more
precise for sure.
We hat some issues with scripts before and had no time to solve them.

If you want a quickly try, I would suggest you to put the name
r.shaded.relief.bat in the list of nativemodels.xml in the rt folder
(the one you supply in the console preferences).
Relaunch JGrass, try it out and (here I'm praying for you and also for
me :)) let us know what happens.

Ciao
Andrea