Wishful thinking !!May be our grandchildren will have such option to 
choose . But then they wouldnt like to go back having grown up in other 
citiesOn Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:24:52 +0100 (BST) [email protected] 
wroteHi All!!   I too believe this would be a great idea.I am a s/w 
professional settled out of hometown of Jamshedpur for only 1 reason that I 
lack oppurtunities in Jamshedpur.If only we can have these companies start in 
jamshedpur I think I would be the first person to take up a job and settle back 
in the city I grew up in :-)   Regards,   Sangeetaravindra kumar 
wrote: Hi All,GreatIdea>From: Muriyankulangara Ananthakrishnan >Reply-To: 
[email protected]>To: [email protected]>Subject: Re: 
[ =>> Jharkhand <<= ] Fwd: Stung by rising rupee, IT firms >move 
to smaller cities/Smaller cities to fuel real estate growth/Moser Baer >to 
set up Rs 2000 Cr facility in Chennai>Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:23:32 +0100 
(BST)>>Excellent Idea. I have been airing this to one and all of my 
acquaintances!>> Dr Ananthakrishnan> Jharkhandi to the 
core>>Atul Kumar wrote:> Isn\'t it time that we started making a 
business care for India\'s>IT/ITeS/BPO/KPO companies to start opening 
centers in Jamshedpur, Ranchi, >Bokaro, Patna, Hajipur (yes Hajipur can 
become what Gurgaon is), >Mujaffarpur, Darbhanga, Chhapra etc as target 
cities ...>>anyone interested in pursuing this idea ? Maybe our time has 
come and we >just need to grab it ?>>at the same time we can let 
Nalanda, Gaya, Patna Sahib,Pawapuri, Rajgir >flourish as India\'s Spiritual 
Tourism Hub, while the affluent parts of >India are busy tacking other 
issues like reservations, religions etc .. any >takers 
?>>>Cheers>Atul Kumar>>+1 203 207 0142 W>+1 203 512 6749 
C>Tri-state(NY/NJ,CT), 
USA__________________________________________________________Live the life in 
style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! 
http://content.msn.co.in/Lifestyle/DefaultSangeeta ChatterjeeTrainee System 
AnalystNihilent [EMAIL PROTECTED]"Success is not the result of spontaneous 
combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.\" Forgot the famous last 
words? Access your message archive online. Click here.

Reply via email to