Dear Dhruv.
Congratulations and my best wishes for starting The Livelihood School. One
of the major problem facing people  is lack of livelihood opportunities in
Jharkhand . Poverty can not  be removed without providing livelihood. I am
also working to promote income generation schemes for the poor and will be
too glad to share with you .
Subhash Bakshi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Jan 9, 2008 12:52 PM, Dhruv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Dear All,
>
> I am Dhruv Sengupta, based in Ranchi and is associated with The Livelihood
>
> School (promoted by BASIX). I am happy that I have been pulled in the
> group.
> This group will also help me to understand Jharkhand in the first hand and
>
> help me float some ideas that we are practicing elsewhere in the country.
>
> I look forward for a positive and intellectual discussions through
> participatory sharing of knowledge gathered across the country.
>
> Regards
>
> Dhruv Sengupta
> The Livelihood School - EIRC,
> House number: 444, Road number: 4 A,
> Ashok Nagar, Ranchi - 2
> Jharkhand - 834001
> Tel: 0651-2241874, 09431707205
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to