Friends,

*A Panel Discussion on* Singur Imbroglio; Ways Forward

Organised by citizens groups & DSG

*Time: 5pm today (Monday, 15th September)*
**
*@ Indian Social Institute (10, Lodi Institutional Area, Behind Saibaba
Mandir)*
**
*Speaker: D. Bandopadhyay*
*Panelists: Sumit Chakravarthy, Aparna and others*

Kindly do join...


*Delhi Solidarity Group*




-- 
Regards,

Vijayan MJ


Delhi Forum
F-10/12 (GF), Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi INDIA - 110017
Phones: + 91-11-26671556 (Direct),
26680914/883 Fax:26687724

"Beware of the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the
citizenry into patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged
sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when
the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate
and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights
of the citizenry, [who] infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will
offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How will I know?
For this I have done. And I am Julius Caesar."
William Shakespere

Reply via email to