Yes, what ever you sited is correct. I am also a non-resident Bihari and hardly 
mention in  company of others. Whatever image of Biaharis have because of their 
own creation. At the time of Indepedence Bihar was number 2 state in terms of 
development after Bengal. But see today where they stand in national scene. 
Since I was born and brought up outside Bihar-  I observed mindset of our Bihar 
people including my own relatives, community people. It is so negative and 
destructive mindset they possess.
 
Caste and community based politics made havoc in the state. In any calamity or 
crisis Bihar politicians never stops to play politics eg. Koshi flood or 
beating of Biharis in Mumbai. Truely said, after getting beaten in Mumbai they 
start torching trains and damaging public properties in their own state !!!
Unless a very strong will power and enlightened person comes to rule, Bihar 
will not change. Bihar desperately needs a Narendra Modi.  

Vinod upadhyay

Reply via email to