Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the reply.

> Munging the generated code in the AST with a ClassDecorator valueAdded()
> or finish() method is the only way you can currently do this. You should
> only need to change the initializer for the field to make this work.

In fact I noticed that I don't need to change the getter/setter
methods because they properly accept/return a generic List<> and that
fits perfectly with my idea of providing a customized implementation
of that interface. One less thing to do!

I'll keep this list posted if I manage to reach something stable enough.
Andrea.
--
Andrea Cisternino, Ferrara, Italy
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andreacisternino