It sounds like I'm having the same problem that Karel documented in
the following thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03949.html.

I am also using the maven jibx plugin and precompiled class bindings
and am getting the 'classloader conflict for binding...factory doesnot
implement required interface' exception.

Was there ever a resolution or workaround to this for version 1.2.1,
or will we have to wait until 1.2.2 to get a fix for this?

Thanks everyone,

Keith