Hi Ben,

I'm including a couple of variations on code generation from the OTA
schemas, an example of generating a WSDL based on a Java interface
definition using the generated data model, and implementations of the
service using both Axis2 and JiBX/WS. The code's done, I'm just trying
to wrap up the documentation.

I just checked the code in at
https://jibx.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jibx/jibx-ota/trunk so you can
take a look. Until the documentation is added the going may be a bit
thick, but you can probably figure it out if you can grok the Ant
builds. One note on the JiBX/WS part - you need to get a copy of
commons-logging.jar and drop it into the JiBX/WS lib directory.

  - Dennis