I have sometimes problems with jibx and axis2 because i get two types of error:

a) Unable to access binding information for class

b) Unable to load marshaller class(which are always in aar)

So there is some class path error when using axis2.

What is the best strategy for jibx mapping classes, whit this I mean where to
put this classes.

Some of this(mapping classes) classes are in jar and they are at axis2/lib and
some of this classes are in a service package(*.aar).

So is better to put them in aar or jar(axis2/WEB-INF/lib)??

Regards, Tomaz