Ok I compiled it locally and it worked. Would really appreciate if the
jibx-developers can update the eclipse plugin update site.

________________________________
From: Venu Mittal <metale...@yahoo.com>
To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Fri, March 26, 2010 5:25:54 PM
Subject: [jibx-users] Issue with Eclipse Plugin 2.1

Hello,

I am trying to use JiBX Eclipse Plugin 2.1 with Eclipse (3.5.2) on OSX (1.5
JRE) but it keeps on crapping out with error message "The chosen operation is
not currently available"

Error in eclipse logs :-

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.defineClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:183)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.defineClass(ClasspathManager.java:576)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:546)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClassImpl(ClasspathManager.java:477)
        at
org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass_LockClassLoader(ClasspathManager.java:465)

It surely seems like that the plugin is not loading the classes. I have tried
with JRE 1.6 but it still gives the same error. So my best guess is that the
jar is corrupt.  I will try to compile the source tonight and see if I am able
to make it work.

Pls let me know if you have faced this issue before.

Thanks,
~Venu