  From: Andy Tripp
  To: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:34 PM
  Subject: [jibx-users] GWT support?

  Hi,

  I'm new to JiBX, currently using xmlbeans. I need to parse XML in my GWT app
and I'm wondering if JiBX can support this.

  At a minimum, GWT needs to have "vanilla" Java code in order to translate it
to Javascript.

  So I'm wondering if there's a way to get the binding compiler to operate
directly on .java files rather than .class files.

  Thanks,

  Andy