Hi

I have added this JIRA: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JIBX-390

Hope that is OK.

James

List:       jibx-users
Subject:    Re: [jibx-users] CodeGen - attribute default value
From:       Dennis Sosnoski <dms () sosnoski ! com>
Date:       2009-06-20 23:52:18
[Download message RAW]

Hi Alex,

Yes, the default="..." is currently ignored by the code generation from
schema. It should be pretty easy to implement, and if you'll add a Jira
to get this in the tracking system I'll make sure it's corrected for the
1.2.2 release (now planned for early July).

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting