Hi Rajesh,

The Axis2 distribution really should include the WSDL so that it'll be
available for queries. I'll change it in the next release to do that. In
the meantime, you can change the build packaging yourself to copy the
WSDL to the META-INF directory of the Axis2 AAR file. I think that's all
you need to do to have the WSDL served up at runtime.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting