I am using  JiBX/WS: 0.9-beta Release . I am trying with JBOSS ESB 5.0 .
The response message size is around 200 K. At times I get partial
messages in the client along with this error.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am using JiBX for creating OTA schema based web service. Everything is
working fine except -

When I get this error due to either when the client goes down or client
times out, Further requests are not sending back,

17:10:10,695 INFO  [STDOUT] 17:10:10,679 ERROR SoapProcessor:146 - Error
aborting send

ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Software caused
connection abort: socket write error

      at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.j
ava:399)

      at
org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:449)

      at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:349)

      at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.writeBytes(OutputBuffer.java:
422)

      at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.write(OutputBuffer.java:411)

      at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteOutputStream.write(CoyoteOutputStrea
m.java:89)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.OutByteBuffer.flush(OutByteBuffer.java:186)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.StreamWriterBase.flush(StreamWriterBase.java:412)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.StreamWriterBase.close(StreamWriterBase.java:426)

      at
org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServletDelegate$OutboundConnection.close(WsSe
rvletDelegate.java:516)

After the above error, the next request onwards fails after processing
with the following error.

17:10:23,632 ERROR Service:255 - Aborted response due to error after
commit

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Index out of range

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.UTF8StreamWriter.defineNamespace(UTF8StreamWriter.
java:178)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLWriterNamespaceBase.openNamespaces(XMLWriterNam
espaceBase.java:229)

      at
org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLWriterBase.startTagNamespaces(XMLWriterBase.jav
a:225)

      at org.jibx.ws.soap.SoapWriter.startMessage(SoapWriter.java:80)

      at
org.jibx.ws.soap.SoapProcessor.sendMessage(SoapProcessor.java:123)

      at org.jibx.ws.server.Service.processRequest(Service.java:245)

      at
org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServletDelegate.doPost(WsServletDelegate.java
:147)

      at org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServlet.doPost(WsServlet.java:76)

      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)

      at
tionFilterChai

A redeployment of the war file is the only solution if this happens. I
struck with this point and any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Rajesh R V

        Re: [jibx-users] OTA Web Service Error
<https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=4CAA2EF6.80708
05%40gmail.com>

From: Nigel Charman <nigel...@gm...> - 2010-10-04 19:46

Attachments: Message as HTML
<https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/attachment.php?list_name=jibx-users
&message_id=4CAA2EF6.8070805%40gmail.com&counter=1>

Hi Rajesh

I'll try to reproduce this tonight.  Can you let me know which version
of JiBX you are using?

thanks
Nigel

)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteOutputStream.write(_CoyoteOutputStre
am.java:89_)

>       at
> org.jibx.runtime.impl.OutByteBuffer.flush(_OutByteBuffer.java:186_)
>
>       at

org.jibx.runtime.impl.StreamWriterBase.flush(_StreamWriterBase.java:412_
)

>       at

org.jibx.runtime.impl.StreamWriterBase.close(_StreamWriterBase.java:426_
)

>       at

org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServletDelegate$OutboundConnection.close(_WsS
ervletDelegate.java:516_)

> After the above error, the next request onwards fails after processing

> with the following error.
>

> 17:10:23,632 ERROR Service:255 - Aborted response due to error after
> commit
>
> _java.lang.IllegalArgumentException_: Index out of range
>
>       at

org.jibx.runtime.impl.UTF8StreamWriter.defineNamespace(_UTF8StreamWriter
.java:178_)

>       at

org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLWriterNamespaceBase.openNamespaces(_XMLWriterNa
mespaceBase.java:229_)

>       at

org.jibx.runtime.impl.XMLWriterBase.startTagNamespaces(_XMLWriterBase.ja
va:225_)

>       at
org.jibx.ws.soap.SoapWriter.startMessage(_SoapWriter.java:80_)

>       at
> org.jibx.ws.soap.SoapProcessor.sendMessage(_SoapProcessor.java:123_)
>
>       at org.jibx.ws.server.Service.processRequest(_Service.java:245_)
>
>       at

org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServletDelegate.doPost(_WsServletDelegate.jav
a:147_)

>       at
org.jibx.ws.http.servlet.WsServlet.doPost(_WsServlet.java:76_)

>       at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(_HttpServlet.java:637_)

>       at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(_HttpServlet.java:717_)

>       at

org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(_Applic
ationFilterChai_

------