Please try updating the jibx-run.jar, jibx-extras.jar and jibx-bind.jar to the 1.2.2 version of JiBX. There was a bug fixed in this area in 1.2.2 - http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JIBX-344.

We're planning the 0.9.1 release of JiBX/WS to coincide with JiBX 1.2.3. In hindsight we should have released it with 1.2.2.

On 06/10/10 03:44, Rajesh R.V - ESA wrote:

  I am using  JiBX/WS: 0.9-beta Release . I am trying with JBOSS ESB
  5.0 . The response message size is around 200 K. At times I get
  partial messages in the client along with this error.

Thanks in advance.

standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1,  ECMAScript5, and DOM L2&  L3.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb