Hi Jason,

You should be able to use a code generation decorator
(http://jibx.sourceforge.net/fromschema/codegen-extends.html) to add
clone() method implementations. If you collect the field names and types
in the valueAdded() method callbacks you should have all the information
you need, without having to dig into the whole Eclipse AST structure.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
XML and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting