Hello,

I am using the JiBX-WS SoapClient to talk to a client application.
However, I noticed this application would not respond correctly if the
encodingStyle attribute was missing in the Envelope tag.

I know this is optional and the client application is faulty at this level, but
is there anyway to configure the SoapClient to add this?

The only workaround I found is to re-use the SoapClient code and add this line
to startMessage() of org.jibx.ws.soap.SoapWriter:

m_writer.addAttribute(SOAP_NS_IDX, "encodingStyle",
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";);

Thanks,
Bob