Tomas,

You need to remove the line in your pom.xml file that reads:

   <phase>generate-sources</phase>

The JiBX binding tool must run AFTER the compile phase, not before. Removing
this line will run bind during the process-classes phase. If you copied this
from one of our examples, please send me the url, so I can fix it.

Also, please remove all the jibx.org repository entries from your
settings.xml file. Our primary repository is now maven central. While you're
at it, change maven-jibx-plugin to the new jibx-maven-plugin

I could not reproduce the errors that you listed. I noticed that the maven
repository has been down several times in the last 18 hours.

Tell me if this works for you!

Don