Hi Richard,

It looks like the exception is occurring during CodeGen's internal
validation of the generated bindings. If you supply the location of the
schema I'll give this a try and see what's going wrong. This would
probably be another good schema to include in the JiBX Schema Library. :-)

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
Axis2/CXF/Metro SOA and Web Services Training
<http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>
Web Services Jump-Start <http://www.sosnoski.com/jumpstart.html>