Frank,

I'm so glad you posted this bug. I re-wrote the maven-jibx-plugin to allow
test cases and to try to merge the configuration for the code-gen module.

Your code was very clear and easy to work with. The only problem I had was I
could not figure out how multi-module mode worked. I tried not to touch the
multi-module code, but obviously I messed something up.

Is there any way you can send me a zipped copy of your project... or a
multi-module project that works, so I can fix this?

Also, I have rewritten the multi-module capability in a newer (than
maven-jibx-plugin 1.2.3) replacement plugin. The new plugin is called
jibx-maven-plugin, and the documentation is located at:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/jibx-maven-plugin . The newer plugin can extract
a binding file from a maven artifact and use it in a new binding. This way,
the user doesn't have to build from the parent maven module.

Again, I (tried) not to not to break any of the original functionality, but
obviously I did. I'll get this fixed.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Don