I've used jibx version 1.2.2 to generate java code from an XML schema - using
the maven jibx plugin.
When upgrading to version 1.2.3 (for both jibx and maven jibx plugin) set'ers
and get'ers in the domain model are renamed from getXXXs to getXXXList.

Is there any way to control this naming convention during code generation? I've
tried the strip-suffix approach, but this gives methods names without any
"plural form" (getXXX).

Best regards
Eivind Beck

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. The content of
this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware
that forwarding it, copying it or in any way disclosing its content to  any
other person, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.This
email has been scanned for the presence of viruses!   http://www.storebrand.no