Hello,

I have schema where Address element is included in several parts of XML. Old
version of the schema doesn't support Address element. So if I recognize that
old version response is required, then I have to exclude all Address elements
from resulting XML.
E.g.
Got from DB (addresses are always read from DB into java objects):

if response version is less then 1.5, generated response message should be:

Of course, I could set all address objects to null, but problem is that there
is really quite large number of classes containing Address object in some
level. All objects on 2nd level are optional, so it would be difficult to find
if Address is defined at all in some objects.

Is there any more sofisticated solution for that?
Is versioning somehow supported in JiBX at all?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Robert