Marvin,

I'm stumped. I've always wondered why there are eclipse dependencies in the
maven plugin. I've always been reluctant to remove them and break something.

Does anyone have any ideas why these dependencies are here? I rewrote the
jibx-maven-plugin and there were never any eclipse calls in the code.

I'll check with our eclipse plugin author and if he agrees, and no one
objects, I'm going to remove this dependency altogether. If it tests out
okay for me, I'll deploy a snapshot for everyone to try.

Thanks,

Don

Marvin Wolfthal <m...@weichi.com>