Von: Don Corley [mailto:d...@donandann.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 29. Juli 2011 11:22
An: jibx-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [jibx-users] Trouble using jibx databinding in CXF 2.4.0

Jürgen,
This problem is very strange.

The CXF JiBX databinding module does not like these declarations in your schema
definition:

<xsd:enumeration value="NOT_FOUND_EXCEPTION"/>
<xsd:enumeration value="ACCESS_DENIED_EXCEPTION"/>

I tried generating code using only the jibx-maven-plugin and it worked fine...
meaning there is something incorrect that the databinding module is passing to
JiBX. I don't have the time right now to dig through the code to see what is
happening, but I'll add this to my to-do list.

I did however simplify and isolate my cxf/servicemix example. This build no
longer requires snapshot code and you will be able to build without downloading
the entire JiBX source tree. Take another look:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin/webservice.html

I always find it easier to start with a working example. This example
demonstrates some of the problems you will have tring to use your current
project (POM) file. Your project is missing the JiBX binding step and the OSGi
manifest declaration. In my example, I also put the schema def in a different
java package then the wsdl code. This makes your code a lot easier to work with.

With a little OSGi slight-of-hand you can easily get around your current
problem. All you have to do is supply a simple (fake) schema def to cxf and
exclude it from the OSGi bundle using the maven-bundle-plugin. Then, build your
schema to code using the jibx-maven-plugin. Again, use the maven-bundle-plugin
to re-merge the code.

Hope this helps!

Don

Message: 4