Hi Don,

I haven't quite understood what this is for, though.

However, I did not have to install any connector. I just added the
following to the pluginManagement section of my project. Don't know if
you reckon it's the same - I'll have to investigate this whole connector
shebang after solving my current issue.

<plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.m2e</groupId>
      <artifactId>lifecycle-mapping</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <configuration>
        <lifecycleMappingMetadata>
          <pluginExecutions>
            <pluginExecution>
              <pluginExecutionFilter>
                <groupId>org.jibx</groupId>
                                <artifactId>maven-jibx-plugin</artifactId>

                <versionRange>[1.2.2,)</versionRange>
                <goals>
                  <goal>bind</goal>
                </goals>