On 28/08/2014 11:28, Wang Weijun wrote:
This is the sub-task of "8042900: Allow com.sun.security.jgss to be in different
module than org.ietf.jgss" that actually moves the files.

Code changes include 2 parts:

1. For jdk9/dev repo:

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8056141/webrev.00/

2. For jdk9/dev/jdk. It's just moving everything inside
src/java.security.jgss/share/classes/com/sun/security/ to
src/jdk.security.jgss/share/classes/com/sun/security. This includes all classes
in the com/sun/security/jgss and com/sun/security/sasl/gsskerb packages. Please
note that the 2nd package actually calls classes in the 1st one, so they must
be moved together.
For the benefit of the others, the substantive part that is JDK-8042900 is currently in review on security-dev. It's also one of the open issues listed in JEP 200.

Max - the main thing is that is missing in this is the update to modules.xml, this is temporary document that is checked into the top-level repo until there is a module system in place. I'll defer to Mandy as to whether she wants to re-generate it or whether to edit manually (I think this will be the first adjustment since the source code restructure was pushed).

-Alan