Hi Alan,

I've added a flag called failOnWarning (default:true), assuming that the usage of jdkinternals is considered a warning and not an error. With the following configuration you'll be able to run jdeps multiple times within the same build.

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-jdeps-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>classes</id>