+1

Nashorn changes and modules.xml changes look good to me.

-Sundar

On 9/16/2015 7:35 PM, Attila Szegedi wrote:
On Sep 16, 2015, at 2:51 PM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 16/09/2015 13:28, Magnus Ihse Bursie wrote:
On 2015-09-11 18:00, Attila Szegedi wrote:
Please review the revised changes for JDK-8135251 "Use Unsafe.defineAnonymousClass
for loading Nashorn script code” <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8135251>

The revision incorporates the following changes:
- the feature can be disabled by setting the "nashorn.disableVmAnonymousClasses
system property”
- jdk9 root-level modules.xml explicitly exports sun.misc to
jdk.scripting.nashorn
- the changes to the CodeInstaller and Compiler API have since been separately
committed, so they are no longer part of this issue, making its surface area
smaller.

Webrevs are found at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~attila/8135251/webrev.jdk9
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~attila/8135251/webrev.jdk9>
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~attila/8135251/webrev.jdk9-nashorn
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~attila/8135251/webrev.jdk9-nashorn>

The fist webrev is for jdk9/modules.xml; the change simply adds an export of
sun.misc to jdk.scripting.nashorn; it is also the reason why I included
build-dev on this review.
Actually, I think it's a better idea to direct module.xml related changes to
jigsaw-dev. (Cc:ing them).
The changes to modules.xml looks fine. Also just to say that modules.xml has
been removed in the jigsaw/jake forest as it was just a temporary document to
maintain the module graph until the module system came along.
Alan, can I cite you in "Reviewed-by” line as a reviewer for the modules.xml
change?

Thanks,
   Attila.