On 03.11.2015 13:06, Alan Bateman wrote:
[...]
Good to hear, so I'm guess you have to talk the hierarchy of the runtime
time to find the type that is part of the API. With modules then could
this look at the exportness?

Well, what we currently do is fill a ClassInfo class (a kind of reflection cache from which we generate our meta class) with the all the members we can access. This is the non-private members from the parents and all declared members of the current class. If the current class is blocked, it will automatically consist only of the not blocked information from the parent.

We don't try to find the module and its exports at runtime. Maybe we will do such things later to improve performance.

bye Jochen