Hi,

When there is a -modulepath argument, is it a path in the Unix sense?
With a list of File.pathSeparator-separated folders?

Ceylon produces `.car` files instead of `.jar` files, but they're really
zip files like jars. Will Java examine the file type to determine that
it's a zip file, or will it give up at its name?

Will there be support for module folder trees? Otherwise it pretty much
forces Maven/Ceylon users to copy modules from a tree to a flat folder.
That's an extra step, and it's possible, but it'd be nice if it weren't
mandatory. I know there are several tree mappings that don't entirely
correspond, with Ant, Maven, OSGi and Ceylon possibly differring
slightly, so this may be difficult.

Worst case I'll add a "ceylon export-java-mlib my.module/2.0" to create
that mlib folder and populate it flatly and rename `.car` files to `.jar`.

Cheers.