Op Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:30:30 +0100 schreef Remi Forax <fo...@univ-mlv.fr>:

----- Mail original -----
De: "Robert Scholte" <rfscho...@apache.org>
À: jigsaw-dev@openjdk.java.net
Envoyé: Mercredi 30 Décembre 2015 23:11:52
Objet: Draft of The Java Language Specification Java SE 9 Edition

Hi,

Hi Robert,

for QDox (Java Parser @ https://github.com/paul-hammant/qdox ) I'm looking for a draft of the new JLS which contains the syntax for the module-info.
Is it already available or could I have a preview of it?

the link is on the OpenJDK page for jigsaw
  http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/

class format and jls grammar:
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mr/jigsaw/spec/lang-vm.html

Nice. I know there are still some discussions, but this is a good start for me.

Beside that it seems that the syntax chapter of JLS for Java SE8 is
incomplete. It would be great if the missing parts could be added before
releasing the official documents for Java 9.

please can you be a little more specific ?

I haven't been able to parse the following file based on the syntax as described in Chapter 19
https://github.com/kronar/qdox-bug/blob/master/src/main/java/EnumWithFields.java

The problem is with the argumentList of the enum.

https://docs.oracle.com/javase/specs/jls/se8/html/jls-8.html#jls-EnumConstant is my starting point, but I can't find the way to a MethodInvocation, unless I'm missing something of course.

thanks,
Robert

Thanks,