Hi Jon,

thanks, I'll give it a try with the next jigsaw-ea.

I also noticed the following change below.
IIRC a .zip file was considered a valid file extension for classpath entries (even though we still don't support it with Maven). Is the zip file dropped in case of modules?

thanks,
Robert

2.30
+        private void checkValidModulePathEntry(Path p) {
2.31
+            if (Files.isDirectory(p)) {
2.32
+                // either an exploded module or a directory of modules
2.33
+                return;
2.34
+            }
2.35
+
2.36
+            String name = p.getFileName().toString();
2.37
+            int lastDot = name.lastIndexOf(".");
2.38
+            if (lastDot > 0) {
2.39
+                switch (name.substring(lastDot)) {
2.40
+                    case ".jar":
2.41
+                    case ".jmod":
2.42
+                        return;
2.43
2.44
2.45
+            throw new IllegalArgumentException(p.toString());
2.46