I'm using build 9-ea+107-jigsaw-nightly-h4560-20160301 on Windows.

I'm executing my program through jvm.dll using JavaVMInitArgs and JNI. I set JavaVMInitArgs.ignoreUnrecognized = JNI_FALSE and add -XaddExports:java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED as one of the JavaVMInitArgs.options.

This results in Unrecognized option: -XaddExports:java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED

If use JavaVMInitArgs.ignoreUnrecognized = JNI_TRUE, I run into the exception: Exception breakpoint: Reflection.java:467, java.lang.IllegalAccessException, class org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$TopLevelThreadGroup cannot access class sun.awt.AppContext (in module java.desktop) because module java.desktop does not export sun.awt to unnamed module @204f30ec

Is this a known limitation at this time or should I file a bug?

Keimpe Bronkhorst