> On Mar 3, 2016, at 6:38 AM, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> I've pushed webrevs with the initial changes for JDK 9 here:
>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8142968/0/

I have reviewed changes for java.management and java.logging module.

src/java.management/share/classes/sun/management/ThreadInfoCompositeData.java
 197     private static final String[] threadInfoV9Attributes = {
 198         DAEMON,
 199         PRIORITY,
 200         MODULE_NAME,
 201         MODULE_VERSION,

Are line 200-201 left over from some earlier prototype?  I think they should be
removed.

src/java.management/share/classes/sun/management/TypeVersionMapper.java
  Formatting nit: throws in several method signature better to be indented.

I also reviewed the removal of the service config files in the following
modules:
jdk.attach
jdk.jvmstat
jdk.jvmstat.rmi