From: Alan Bateman [mailto:alan.bate...@oracle.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 2:52 PM
To: huizhe wang <huizhe.w...@oracle.com>; Frank Yuan <frank.y...@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: RFR: 8078820: Test deploying a XML parser as a module

On 26/03/2016 22:07, huizhe wang wrote:

On 3/24/2016 2:51 AM, Frank Yuan wrote:
To Joe

Need I wait for org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory? or leave it till later?

Up to you. I don't know how urgent this task is.  The XMLReaderFactory might
take a while to get fixed. We may go ahead with our own
plan to update it since I haven't heard from the SAX project yet. Even so, it
still might take weeks.

But once it's in place, it will be exactly the same as other factories with
regard to the way it works in modules.
We can always come back to the test once we have a solution for the SAX API.

So I suggest go ahead and work with Frank to get this test in. I think it
should co-locate with the existing unit tests.

-Alan.