On 05/05/16 19:42, Alexandre (Shura) Iline wrote:
Chris, could you please take another look:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shurailine/8151914/webrev.02/

This looks ok to me Shura, maybe just 'mrjar' for the directory
name?

Since there are file moves can you please prepare the changeset,
and I will push it for you.

-Chris.

What I have discovered is that jdk.zipfs was used to access jars on the
classpath, which were JTreg jars: jtreg.jar, testing.jar, etc. Cleaning the
class path through the environment removed dependency on the zipfs.

Whether the java.tools API behavior is correct is a separate matter. I am
planning to create a standalone test case and take it with javac ppl.

Thank you.

Shura