On 27/05/2016 06:28, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
:

MethodHandles.Lookup.class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.class, int.class).
      newInstance(interfaceClass, MethodHandles.Lookup.PRIVATE).
      unreflectSpecial(method, interfaceClass).
      bindTo(receiver);

but that is not working anymore.
I don't think it's possible to create a Lookup via support API with just the PRIVATE lookup mode. It only seems to work because this code seems to hack into the non-public constructor. I'm curious if you invoke toString on this, with JDK 8 and with -esa, as I assume you will get a similar assertion.

-Alan