> On Jun 6, 2016, at 8:59 PM, Amy Lu <amy...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not an official reviewer but just a minor comment ...
>
> I noticed that "executeTestJava" changed to "executeProcess" in
> ProxyTest.java, ProxyClassAccessTest.java and ModuleAccessControlTest.java,
> are these changes expected in this patch?

Yes, the changes are expected.

These tests did not work with -limitmods java.base before because
executeTestJava(String…) adds the test java options to the executed java,
including the -limitmods.

This could be fixed differently, I have selected the easiest way: doing the
same as what executeTestJava(String …) does only without what
Utils.addTestJavaOpts(String…).

> If yes, should test/java/lang/reflect/Module/access/AccessTest.java also take
> similar change? AccessTest.java also uses "executeTestJava”.

I have not reviewed all the tests, but the rest of tests is passing when
executed with declared dependencies. AcceptTest passes with
-javaoptions:"-limitmods jdk.compiler”, which is why I did not change it.

It may make sense to do something different about all the module tests, such as
to create another library call which passes all VM options with the exception
of module-specific options. I will wait for Alan or Mandy to comment.

Thank you.

Shura