On 12/09/2016 13:32, Sundararajan Athijegannathan wrote:

This VersionCheck.java test failed after main class was added to nashorn
modules. VersionCheck expects all jdk/bin tools to be derived from the
standard launcher. But, jlink generates shell scripts and batch files
for modules with main class.  I'm reverting back nashorn module main
class addition makefile change and also removing VersionCheck from
ProblemList.txt:

Webrevs:

Top: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sundar/8165772/top/webrev.02/

Jdk: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sundar/8165772/jdk/webrev.02/

I'm withdrawing my earlier jlink fix attempt:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jigsaw-dev/2016-September/009339.html

Looks okay (and I agree that dropping this is the right thing to do as jlink generating launcher scripts is just isn't aligned with modules that include pre-built launchers).

-Alan